Credit card simulator for MDB slave device
A Cashless Payment Device Emulator for vending machines.
This device emulates a MDB Slave cashless device on MDB bus. Benefits like, add Cashless capability to conventional vending machine; all credit/debit/smart card payment processing through PC. Also features a PC Supervisory Monitor and a general purpose relay.
IPC-1SC : Key features
- USB 2.0 full speed connectivity
- Industrial standard controller chipset supports OSes such as:
Windows 98, Me, 2K, XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS 8, 9, X and more
- Serial COM port version is available as an option
- SDKs and Drivers for software developers
- Easy to use Moneyflex developed K1 Protocol
- A patent pending PC Supervisory System that monitors your PC and OS so that they will not go out of control
- A programmable General Purpose Relay Contact for external device switching
- A NAMA / ICP MDB Slave Cashless Device Simulator.
- 6 general purpose digital input lines and 1 digital output line for signal switching.
Download the IPC-1SC Interface product brochure